Saturday, December 1, 2007 is officially Founders Day for the City of Johns Creek!
Don't miss the fun of the parade, Santa in Newtown Park, the City tree planting, and "Lights for Sight, " the holiday music and light extravaganza benefiting Georgia Prevent Blindness.
Be aware of the following road closures associated with the Founders Day events:
Founders Day Parade:
Closures on State Bridge Road are as follows:
- East Morton to West Morton, 8 am-noon.
- West Morton to Jones Bridge Road, 9 am-noon.
- Jones Bridge Road intersection (north and southbound lanes), 9:45 am-noon.
- Jones Bridge Road to Kimball Bridge Road, 9:45 am-noon.
- Morton Road to Medlock Crossing Parkway, 9:45 am-noon.
Lights for Sight:
Eastbound lane of West Johns Crossing closed from McGinnis Ferry Road to Medlock Bridge Road, 3:30-7:30 pm.
The Gebhardt Group hopes to see you there!
Maura Gebhardt, ABR
The Gebhardt Group
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta
10220 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097