Kentlands 2012 Facilities Pass Updates
Updating facilities passes for 2012 will begin March 12. Please come by the Clubhouse to update your Facilities Passes and sign up for your Guest Pass prior to the pool opening on Saturday, May 26. Passes will not be updated on Memorial Day.
Just a few guidelines on updating passes:
- Avoid long lines when the pool opens by updating your passes after March 12 and in April and early May.
- If you cannot update your pass during regular and/or extended hours, you may drop your pass(es) off at the Clubhouse for updating the next business day.
- Do not discard your old passes. If you have discarded them or have lost your pass(es), there is a $5 replacement fee for each one.
- For your convenience, please bring passes for your whole family to the Clubhouse at one time to have them updated.
- Guest Passes can only be picked up at the Clubhouse during business hours by the Titleholder.
- Please provide contact information in case of an emergency.
- Passes will not be issued to delinquent Titleholders or households so please make sure that your KCA assessment payments are up-to-date.
- Remember that Facilities Passes are required for entrance to the Clubhouse and all recreational areas, so update yours today!
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 6:00 am to 4:45 pm Tuesday, Thursday: 9:00 am to 4:45 pm
Tuesday, May 15 Thursday, May 17
Tuesday, May 22 Thursday, May 24
9:00 am to 6:45 pm
Posted on ActiveRain as a community service. Character counts in Gaithersburg.
Be sure to have your camera in hand to capture the special moment when you are out and about in the community.
Longwood Gardens Conservatory IMG_3758
Photograph by Roy Kelley using a Canon PowerShot G11 camera.
Roy and Dolores Kelley Photographs