7000 + Real Estate Agents on Active Rain

By
Real Estate Broker/Owner with HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400 311291

 7000+ Real Estate Agents now on Active Rain                         7000 +                                                   7000+

7000 +           000                                7000+                           7000+

                          7000+                                                   7000+

I wrote this back in September: "WE HIT 3000 Real Estate Agents! It was July 18th when I posted that Active Rain hit 1000 agents. It seemed like a lot  of activity in such a short time. (8/14, we hit 2000).  And here it is 9/8/06, Not quite 2 months later, and we have added another 2000 agents!  This is not counting all the other categories, just Real Estate agents."

It is now December 27th and I have just noticed that we have over 7000 Real Estate Agents! We more than doubled in a few months.  What an amazing number in such a short period of time.

 Congratulations to all!  This is a wondeful group and I am proud to be a member. I love sharing the Rain with special people. So I encourage  everyone to invite those special agents to join. This is a great holliday gift to share!

http://www.homerome.com/

Baltimore,Md

 

Comments (9)

George Souto
George Souto NMLS #65149 FHA, CHFA, VA Mortgages - Middletown, CT
Your Connecticut Mortgage Expert
Margaret, people gravitate to good sites.  I would expect that number to double again very shortly.
Dec 27, 2006 08:32 AM
Colleen Irwin
Retired - Irondequoit, NY
Creative Real Estate Solutions...
What is amazing to me, that I have invited so many and they haven't joined yet -- even after reading about all my accomplishments!   Go figure!
Dec 27, 2006 09:26 AM
Margaret Rome Baltimore 410-530-2400
HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400 - Pikesville, MD
Sell Your Home With Margaret Rome

Colleen, I am amazed also with how many people I have invited who have not taken advantage of the opportunity. Sorry I was not able to talk this evening. Had the family in from out of town. Let's try to touch base tomorrow.

 

Dec 27, 2006 12:27 PM
Carole Cohen
Howard Hanna Cleveland City Office - Cleveland, OH
Realtor, ePRO

It's pretty amazing, isn't it Margaret. I think I'm going to try to convince a few people I invited to start blogging without brow beating. Have to see about my strategy lol.

This place is awesome and I count among my smiles meeting you, Margaret. :-)

Dec 27, 2006 02:15 PM
Margaret Rome Baltimore 410-530-2400
HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400 - Pikesville, MD
Sell Your Home With Margaret Rome

George, I think you are right about the doubling again soon.

Carole. I think we need to present the invitation to AR as a gift that we share with special people. I recently invited Gail Harris after she called into the radio show. Take a look at her first blog, which was a letter to me. I suggested she just post it and that's what she did.  Gail, like you, brings smiles to my life!

Why RE? A letter to a dear friend who is in the RE business.  

 

Dec 27, 2006 02:51 PM
John Novak
Keller Williams Realty The Marketplace - Las Vegas, NV
Henderson, Las Vegas and Summerlin Real Estate
Impressive short-term growth, and this still represents less than 1% of all agents. Makes me wonder exactly what it is that the other 99% are doing! 
Dec 27, 2006 06:09 PM
Sharon Simms
Coastal Properties Group International - Christie's International - Saint Petersburg, FL
St. Petersburg FL - CRS CIPS CLHMS RSPS

John - who cares about the other 99%?

Margaret - if only we could clone you!

I've invited so many people who either don't join, or a few that have joined and don't post or participate. I'm tired of trying to explain to others all the benefits. From now on, I'll just do it one on one when it fits into the conversation.

Dec 27, 2006 09:28 PM
Margaret Rome Baltimore 410-530-2400
HomeRome Realty 410-530-2400 - Pikesville, MD
Sell Your Home With Margaret Rome

Maybe we should start saying that Active Rain membership is  invitation only. You have to be special to join!

  "I was invited to join Active Rain".

 

 

Dec 28, 2006 12:16 AM
ARDELL DellaLoggia
Better Properties Seattle - Kirkland, WA
I've only been here for a day...it's a bit overwhelming.
Dec 29, 2006 10:06 AM