Are you thinking about selling your house or investment property? The real estate market has changed. Come to a free seminar to learn what you need to know in order to sell.
When: Tuesday, March 20th from 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Where: Medford Fire Station 5
Zero Medford Street (at the intersection of Medford Street and Main Street)
John Masciarelli, a local real estate attorney and I will discuss:
- Foreclosures and Short Sales (and how they’ll affect your plans)
- How Do We Determine Value?
- Can I Sell My Property Without Paying Capital Gains Taxes?
- How Do We Prepare Our Home For Sale?
- How Do We Sell Our Investment Property With Tenants?
For those who pre-register: we will review the most recent sales in your area and discuss how these sales impact your property selling plans. Sign up by March 19th by getting your free ticket below or by calling (617) 544-1094 or email me. Please include your property address if you’d like to be included in the area price round up.