Sundance Central Railroad Trains-Fine Scale Modeling is Now in Odessa-FL
All you model railroad lovers now have something really special to see every third Saturday of the month. The center will be open to the public starting March 17th from 10am till 4pm. Located at 2645 Success Dr, Odessa, FL. There is a fee: currently it is $7.00 for adults, an adult 5-pack is $20, and kids under 12 are free. Please check their website (under the photo below) before you go for the current fees. This community information is brought to you by Toni Weidman of Re/Max New Dimensions.
Video by Toni
A little history about the Sundance Central Railroad
- This railroad is built in Fn3 scale which is 1:20.3 or about twice the size of a Lionel O scale train.
- The layout is a modular design which allows us to dissemble it and ship it. It has been to many national Narrow Gauge
- conventions from Portland Maine to Portland Oregon and has won many of the top modeling awards in the country.
- The layout has been an on-going collaboration of 7 guys for almost a decade.
- The set up of the Sundance Central takes about 15 hours and take down is about 5 hours.
- The track is aluminum and was all hand laid and hand spiked.
- Frank Palmer, Richard Schmitt, Dave Revelia, Keith Wolfe, Dale MacKeown and Jim Hopes
- comprise this fine group of modelers, builders and dreamers.
To see more information about the trains go to their website at www.sundancecentral.org
Posts you may have missed
Little Horses with Big Hearts-Gentle Carousel
Grey Oaks Subdivision in Tarpon Springs, FL
Cypress Lakes Estates in Tarpon Springs, FL
Elegant 3 Bedroom/2 Bath Home in Hudson, FL
Autos for Autism Antique Car Show in Tarpon Springs-FL
Wind Mitigation saves you money on your insurance
I Don’t Like That One-Can We Take Another One at Disney World-Orlando
Waterfront Home Sales in Gulf Harbors-New Port Richey-FL 34652 for January 2012
Sundance Central Railroad Trains-Fine Scale Modeling is now in Odessa-FL