This charming, small log cabin with large sleeping loft is your quiet getaway with plenty of wildlife enjoyment. Well-maintained cabin, 2-car garage, and 1.52-acre lot shows pride of ownership.
11458 S Twin Lakes Rd, Solon Springs, WI 54873
Enjoy swans and many other types of birds, deer, fox, and other widlife that stop by or pass through from your deck or living room. The private lot is wooded with mature pine and hardwoods. Low maintenance; just relax and enjoy.
The log cabin has approximately 1060’ of living space. A large loft bedroom, one bathroom, large kitchen/dining area, and large living room. A fire in the wood stove will keep this home warm in the coldest months. There is also electric baseboard heating. Two-car garage offers plenty of storage space for toys and tools.
While the 156’ lake frontage is sandy and level, this lake is best for canoing or kayaking, duck hunting, wildlife watching, and quiet enjoyment.
Just minutes away, you’ll find dozens more rivers and lakes. Close to trails and abundant public land. Approximately 10 miles from Solon Springs and US 53; 30 minutes from Superior/Duluth, and less than 3 hours from Minneapolis/St Paul.
- Large loft sleeps up to 8
- 1060 sq ft of living space
- 1.52 acres wooded with mature pine and hardwoods for privacy
- Beautifully preserved and maintained full log
- East Twin Lake is 113 acres and 5’ deep – perfect for paddling, duck hunting, wildlife, and quiet enjoyment
- 2-car garage
- 10 minutes from Solon Springs, 30 min to Superior/Duluth.
- Enjoy swans and many other types of birds, plus deer, fox, and other wildlife.
View 11458 S Twin Lakes Rd, Solon Springs, WI in a larger map