It's been a busy week with the spring market seeming to kick in, as the Washington area sees the first of the flowering trees. And while it was a challenge to find time to blog and read, I did manage to pick out some terrific posts. And there is a little OOPS with Active Rain this afternoon, so I may have to return later to insert all the smiling faces. So here goes:
1. Debe Maxwell: Who is YOUR Agent Working For? It Just May NOT be you! This is a reminder to help us remember who's the boss!
2. Tammie White: You Won't Find Any "Bait and Switch" Photography in My Blog Posts Honesty in photography is the best policy!
3. Jeff Dowler: Carlsdab Arts - Mosaic Glass Surf Board Exhibit Featuring Cherrie LaPorte - Opening Night was February 29,2012. Wanna see a REALLY cool surf board?
4. Mitchell Hall: Congratulations to All the "Made in MY" Oscar Nominees This reminded me how much I loved Midnight in Paris!
5. Mike Cooper: Foreclosures in Winchester, VA - March 1,2012 This is a reminder to me of how local the regional real estate market really is.
6. Margaret Woda: A daytrip from Crofton to the National Pinball Museum: This is pretty much everything you'll ever need to know about pinball machines!
7. Craig Daniels: Video for Your Business - I have Questions This looks like it's going to be a really promising series. I'm glued!
8. janeAnne Narrin: 5 Dog-Friendly Walks in Asheville, NC This was Willie the Labradoodle's pick for the week - and a reminder he wants more walks!
9. Kathy Streib: How Important Is It To Stage a Room That No One Really Wants? Kathy has some good answers to a good question.
And 10. Tni LeBlanc: 2011 Real Estate Market Update -- Pismo Beach Home Sales This is one of several wonderful examples of well-done market reports, from the photography to the easily understood data to the prose.
So I'll be back later with the photos. In the meantime, keep blogging, and I'll see you back here next week.