Hope everyone is doing great this 2nd Thursday in March!! Wow – Where does the time go? And I bet you say the same thing each week.
Like I said in my last post – I am going to do a 7 week process and share with you the 7 Keys to Building a Short Sale-Targeted Website. We are already on Week 2 and Step 2. Are you looking for a Website to help these distressed homeowners? If you want to help your buyers and sellers understand and you are looking for answers on how to do that – I can help! Just give me a shout or join me on Wednesday March 14th at 12:00 pm est as I host a webinar on how to Develop Your Short Sale Marketing Strategy In Today's Shifting Market.
Step 2 – Have content that relates to the questions a distressed homeowner may have. They may be hearing the word “short sale” more often but many homeowners still do not understand what that may mean. Provide information that explains what a short sale is, how a short sale is different than a foreclosure and what effects a foreclosure can have on their job or credit.
You are invited to join me, Tricia Andreassen, as I host a webinar on Wednesday March 14th, 2012 at 12:00 pm est.
I will show you:
1. How to understand the emotional mindset of the seller and how to tailor your marketing to their needs.
2. Develop a website that captures quality leads and builds the relationship with the distressed seller.
3. Understand why an email follow up campaign is critical to build trust with the homeowner.
4. How to get ranked on the search engines so you can capture traffic and leads for this target market.
5. How to implement a PR campaign to attract sellers to your expertise.
6. Ideas on how to research the local market to uncover sellers in a distressed state.
7. Create a print strategy campaign that will allow you to go "straight to market."
8. Learn Social Media strategies that can generate leads and sales.
You'll leave this session with a solid plan of action to market to foreclosure clients.
Can you really afford to have your competitors know more about this topic than you do? To register for this exciting ‘Webinar’, simply click here.
Tricia Andreassen is President/CEO and founder of Pro Step Marketing. She is a recognized leader within the real estate industry as a web marketing strategist and brand strategist. She was a speaker for the 2010 NAR convention on Interfusion marketing and is a speaker with Broker Agent Speakers Bureau, and RIS Media Magazine Monthly Columnist. For two decades she has trained and coached real estate professionals on how to bridge technology, web strategy, traditional marketing and social media strategy into a cohesive marketing plan of attack. For more information, please visit www.ProStepMarketing.com or call 866-799-9888. Pro Step Marketing has created turn-key web marketing systems and short sale marketing strategies as well as multiple marketing campaigns that pulls these elements together so you can focus on real estate.
Pro Step Marketing, located in the Lake Norman town of Denver, NC, provides Real Estate Web Designhttp://www.ProStepMarketing.com marketing consultation and education services to real estate agents across the country, including logo design, branding services for print and web, website design and development, and implementation of lead generation and search engine optimization. Pro Step Marketing has a team dedicated to pulling all the pieces together so their clients can finally get the results they've always wanted from their real estate marketing strategy.