25 Single Family Homes were sold in Quincy in Feb 2012. 2 of the homes that sold were bank owned properties and 3 of the homes sold were sold as short sales.
· 2 homes were under $200k.
· 8 homes sold were in the $200-$300k price range.
· 9 homes sold were in the $300k-$400k price range.
· 4 homes sold were in the $400k-$500k price range.
· 2 homes sold were in the $500k+ price range.
The average listing price of the homes sold was $341,217 and the average sold price was $323,320. This means that on average, homes are selling for 95% of the list price.
The homes that were sold were on the market for approximately 142 days.
The current absorption rate for single family homes in Quincy MA is 7.5 months. An absorption rate higher than 6 months is considered a buyers’ market.
If you are thinking about buying or selling in Quincy, MA, please give me a call on 781 929 3683 or send me an email on email@example.com
Easily search the MLS at http://ciarasmls.com