Review the inventory and health of the Bellingham WA Real Estate market by looking at the number of sold and listed properties.
To understand if the market inventory is growing or shrinking, compare the number of sold properties to newlistings. If inventory is growing, the market could be trending toward a buyer's market. If inventory is shrinking, then it could be a seller's market.
Gauge the health of the market by comparing the number of standard todistressed listings. If the number of distressed listings is greater, the market could be unhealthy and more likely a buyer's market.
- Sold: Properties sold that month
- New: Listings that are new on the market
- Distressed: Listings that are short sales, bank owned, or up for auction.
- Standard: Non-distressed listings
- Price Trends - Sold vs. Listed
- Property Ownership
- $271,860 Median Listing Price
- 134 Median Days on Market
- 139 Active Listings
- Distressed Listings
- (foreclosures and short sales)
Bellingham Real Estate
- View all Homes For Sale for this Guide (466)
- Bank-Owned Listings for this Guide (33)
- Short-Sale Listings for this Guide (100)
- New Listings for this Guide (120)
- Price Reductions for this Guide (76)
- Land for Sale for this Guide (367)
- Condos for Sale for this Guide (134)
- Villas & Townhouses for Sale for this Guide (8