Need help selling your San Diego home? - When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
What is My Home Worth?
Receive a FREE custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you'll receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Preparing your home for sale in a buyer’s market can seem daunting, but these five tips will help you get the best price in the least amount of time.
1. Organizing and cleaning is crucial when prepping a home for sale. Potential home buyers have a more positive reaction to homes that are clutter-free and give them the feeling that the home is “move-in ready.”
2. Presale home inspection can inform you of any trouble areas within your home that can stand out to potential buyers. An inspection can also help you make any repairs necessary before future open houses.
3. Determine replacement estimates before listing your home, even if you are not planning on making the replacements yourself. This information can help buyers to make informed decisions.
4. Have your warranties ready – especially for all those home appliances that will stay within the home after the sale.
5. Curb appeal is a crucial factor because it determines first impressions. A negative first impression can cloud their entire opinion about the home.
Lorraine Santirosa is a San Diego real estate agent that specializes in the sale of homes. Need help selling your home as a short sale? 619-248-5484. http://www.buyhousesinsandiego.com