It’s a big decision to purchase a high-end luxury home. Every buyer wants to make an informed and wise choice. Although luxury homes over $2,000,000 are scattered throughout all four cities on the Palos Verdes Peninsula there is no doubt some neighborhoods generate more luxury sales than others.
Buying a home is always based on personal decisions but it is also important to select a location that supports the purchase price and this usually means there are similar “like kind” homes in the immediate area. Just for fun I searched the Palos Verdes home sale statistics for 2011 to discover which neighborhoods topped the luxury home sale list. Here is the big reveal:
Top ranking Palos Verdes Peninsula neighborhoods for luxury home sales in 2011:
1) Rolling Hills topped the list with 14 luxury home sales in 2011.
2) Lunada Bay in Palos Verdes Estates snagged second place with 13 sales over $2,000,000.
3) Monte Malaga in Palos Verdes Estates claimed third place with 12 high-end home sales.
4) Malaga Cove, another Palos Verdes Estates neighborhood, had 11 sales.
5) Palos Verdes Drive West had 9 luxury sales thanks in large part to sales in the Oceanfront development at Hawthorne and PVDW.
- Norma (310) 493-8333 (Photo from my trip to England.)
Some of the luxury homes for sale in Palos Verdes now. ($2+ million)