What are the primary reasons for buying real estate in this central Washington location?
* Inexpensive power (Chelan & Douglas, among 3 least expensive counties in the entire nation)
* Dry desert air.
* 300 days of sunshine
* Recreational opportunities galore
* Best apples in the world!
* Named 2006 Safest City in Washington State
* Unemployment at 16-year low (3.5%)
The pictures above are, from left to right: The Federal building, with Post Office, Wenatchee Police Station, then two wonderful samples of our "Art on the Avenues" display of dozens of statues scattered around town. We even have an authentic civil war cannon, in the park below the courthouse. Here is a link to more info on the Skookum Indian head from above.
The market dynamics in Wenatchee clearly indicate a continuation of the strong market for real estate, with continued appreciation. We have a strong and diverse economy with the following major employers, not in any particular order:
* Agriculture (fruit production)
* Hydroelectric Power
* Local, State, and Federal government
* Aluminum Production (ALCOA)
* Educational services
* Medical Services
Also, here is an article I wrote earlier about rising home prices. Buy now and enjoy the benefits of future price increases.
Information is FREE. Knowledge & Experience Are Priceless.
Thinking of Buying or Selling. Contact Carol Williams today: Carol@TopPropertiesWenatchee.com