We've fielded a lot of call for HARP Leads as lenders have begun providing guidance on how they will implement the revamped provisions of the HARP 2.0 initiative aimed at opening the floodgates for millions of underwater homeowners that were unable to qualify under the original guidelines. The biggest impediment for working HARP leads in the past was the LTV requirements that barred homeowners with negative equity from refinancing. Our tri-bureau, prescreen consumer credit platform can capture the information on borrowers that meet the exact requirements for HARP 2.0 and your lender's guidelines.
When searching for HARP leads, we'll drill down on some specific criteria:
- Fannie and Freddie as investors or backers of the loan.
- Loans originated prior to June 1, 2009
- Borrowers that have missed no more than 1 payment in the past 12 months
- No delinquent mortgage payments in the past 6 months
- FICO scores north of 640. If your lenders raise the bar, we can adjust the credit score accordingly.
- Loan balances within conforming limits (no jumbos)
- Single lien data (no junior mortgages)