In this corner, Lisa Heidel. Weighing in with a love for shoes and a cookbook fetish, Lisa tagged a new acquaintance to find out more on her the "victim".
And in this corner, with one Meme down and who knows how many more to go, we have the victim...Sarah Eubanks, otherwise known as Meme for today!!!
- About seven years ago, I was in a terrible roll over car accident. While I broke the second vertebrae in my neck, our son had to be life flighted to a local children's hospital. It was at that time that I found out I was allergic to morphine. Boy was that bad news...being strapped down, unable to move, and needing to throw up! Yuck...Some things you never want to do. Breaking your neck would be one of those things. However, it was by the Grace of God I survived and was not paralyzed. My neurosurgeon called it a "miracle"!
- I lost my Daddy and a true hero when I was thirty. He was only 54 and way too young. I hate cancer and actively campaign against any form of it whenever possible. For more information on how to donate time or finances, please go to the American Cancer Society website.
- My family has four members to it. Our son, Derek, daughter Breana, husband Michael, and myself. We are so grateful that our daughter looks a lot like me and our son a lot like his Daddy. If it were the other way around, it would be quite random! Take a look for yourself and let me know what you think!
- I grew up in a family business. My Mom and Dad own Sun Glow, Inc., a local heating and air conditioning business. They provide great work, superior customer service, andfantastic prices. I am certain that I got my entrepreneurial spirit from my Dad. He worked really hard, but always made time for us as a family. I try to mimic that as much as I can.
- I was the captain of Centennial High School's dance team in high school and a cheerleader in college at Willamette University. I am certain that these facts are what make me so flexible even still today. How many 34 year old peoples can still do the splits, after all??
So, there are a few more things about Meme that you probably did not know. Perhaps you have an idea now as to why I am the way that I am. Why I am who I am. Why I believe what I believe. That is, after all, part of what this Meme thing is all about, right??
For my part to keep this chain going, I hereby choose to invite the following into the ring with Meme:
- Andrew Trevino ~ This man I know little about, with the exception that my trusted friend, Mr. Alexander Harb thinks highly of him. I am looking forward to forming my own opinion! :)
- Jeannie Kontis ~ A strong woman (like myself), I must say I am eager to learn new things about her! Have fun with it Jeannie. :)
- Jennifer Bukaty ~ I know that she recently did a book Meme, but as a fascinating person, she has so much to share with us. And, Jennifer, I do promise I will get my Book Meme done. I have the books, but writing the blog as beautifully as you did proves to be a challenge. One that I am up for, but time consuming nonetheless. :)
Thanks, Lisa, for bringing me out of my box. I am normally such a quiet girl (wink, wink)...
Happy Christmas Everyone!