Hi again from Intuitive Loans,
With all of the negativity surrounding and permeating the real estate and mortgage industries today, I wanted to share my thoughts and perspective. Rather than write a long and drawn-out thesis, I'll summarize today's thoughts in the following 10 bullet points.
1) The more real estate professionals that leave the business, the better for us that remain!
2) Falling home prices mean better investments for us!
3) If professionals complain that the market is bad, agree with them and tell them to get another job!
4) This is a GREAT market to buy and hold!
5) You never know when you've hit the "bottom" of the market until the prices start creeping back up!
6) As more banks go under, our choice of who to use for a mortgage become easier!
7) Housing prices are down and so are rates!
8) There is no such thing as the "bubble." If a home is too expensive to purchase, don't buy it!
9) Don't make a risky investment if you can't afford to lose the money invested!
10) We (real estate professionals) influence the market as much as the government. If you want 2008 to be a great market, tell everyone you know WHY it's a great time to buy and sell real estate. Don't wait for somebody else to do it for you. WE are the professionals, NOT the media!!!
Thanks for your attention and have a GREAT 2008!
For more information and FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE visit: http://www.intuitiveloans.com/index.htm
Subscribe to CommentsComment