Telluride, Colorado Peaks Resort Voted #26 Among the Top 50 US Ski Resorts
Overlooking the base of Telluride's 14,000-foot ski mountain, The Peaks Resort & Golden Door Spa was recently named one of Conde' Nast Traveler's top 50 Ski Resorts in the US. This beautiful Telluride resort and spa offers visitors the convenience of ski-in, ski-out to over 100 Telluride ski trails. Home to the Golden Door Spa, this world-class facility, with 44-treatment rooms, offers you the finest in massage and treatments that refresh and revive the total person - mind, body and spirit.
Offering over 174 well-appointed rooms, many with breath-taking views of the Colorado's San Juan Mountains, The Peaks Resort also offers 3 on-site restaurants with all measure of treats to tempt one's discerning palate.
Easy Access to Telluride's top rated ski resort and spa includes:
- Ideally located amid the 14,000-foot Rocky Mountain peaks towering above the historic town of Telluride
- Steps from over 100 Telluride ski trails.
- A gondola ride away from the Town of Telluride
- Only 10 miles to Telluride Regional Airport (TEX)
- 65 miles from Montrose Regional Airport (MTJ)
- 120 miles from Durango-La Plata County Airport (DRO)
- For a complete review of the Telluride area transportation information, Go Here!
An Insider's Perspective on Local Telluride Accommodations
For a unique perspective on any and all of Telluride's area resorts and hotels or Telluride Condo real estate, contact me, Betty Favier Cutler, your Telluride Condo Hotline Specialist and local Telluride area expert.