Well I have been Me-Me'd as well! I have been asked to join the Me Me Group and talk about my favorite subject. It says I need to talk about 5 things that others do not know about me. ME IMAGINE THAT! IT IS ALL ABOUT ME!
1. I am a Realtor at Coldwell Banker Heritage Quakertown PA. I have formed a Team of Real Estate professionals that now includes five Realtrors, a Team Manager, a Conveyancer, and some support people as well. We are known as the Bradbury Team www.bradburyteam.com We are simply the best at providing outstanding and superior customer service to every client every time. If a buyer or seller needs to purchase or sell real estate in Pennsylvania, they have every reason to call us first! We are so wonderful at marketing Real Estate on the internet, that a front page of the Real Estate Section article was published about ME ME ME. Here is a copy of the link where I blogged about it here on Active|Rain. Active|Rain has put me on the front page of the Real Estate Section!
2. I am an Eagle Scout; receipient of the General Nash District Award of Merit in Lansdale, PA; Recipient of the Cradle of Liberty Council's Silver Beaver Award; Was Scoutmaster of the National Jamboree Troop from Philadelphia in 1997 and 2001; My Father, Brother, and Son are also Eagle Scouts. I have helped 28 young men earn the rank of Eagle Scout, as an adult leader.
3. I have two sons, Chris, a Senior in High School, and Jeff, who with is wife Jen, are Music Teachers in New Jersey. Jeff is also the conductor of the Independence Symphonia Orchesstra.
4. I was a buyer with JCPenney for many years, and earned numerous achievement awards in marketing and retailing.
5. My family is from Maine, and we have the Bradbury Family Reunion each and every summer, on the Beach in Ocean Park Maine