Fountain Beach Resort. What are the prices?
I received an e-mail about Fountain Beach Resort . There was a question about prices.
This usually brings a series of question like these:
- Is the unit priced at $79K much bigger than the one for $36K?
No, they are the same 343 sf plus an ocean view balcony.
- Does the unit for $79K have a better view?
No, not necessarily.
- Is the unit priced at $79K closer to the ocean, on a higher floor?
- So why one unit is $36K and another, similar, is $79K and the rest of them are in between?
Oh, this is simple. The truth of the matter is that the price for condo-hotels depend not that much on floor, location, and size, but rather on the owner. The owner of unit for $36K is in distress and needs/wants to sell fast. However, the owner of the unit for $79K can wait, and will either drop the price if s/he gets anxious, or waits till better prices return.
- Ha, will the better prices return?
In Florida there is no question of “if”, it is only “when”.
- Hmm, when the better prices return?
This is a million-dollar question...
- What does this mean?
You give me million dollar, I give you the answer
P.S. Hey, this is a Fool's day after all
What does this mean?
It means that if you give me million dollars, then you are a fool... ;-)
But I also work on Commissions, so you can call me 386-405-4408 even if you do not have one (or more) Million dollars ... yet.