I was memed by Brett Ellis. Thanks Brett - always thinking of me, aren't you?
1. I love to do jigsaw puzzles. So much so, that I'll do the same puzzle multiple times. No, not in a row... I have thirty or more different puzzles I bounce around through. I've become a bit of a puzzle snob, though, and prefer to only do 1,000+ piece puzzles.
2. I was a geek in high school. In fact, I earned a scholarship to the Milwaukee School of Engineering in 1987. However, I quickly discovered that I needed a LOT more people contact, and LONG story short I am training real estate professionals how to be successful businesspeople.
3. My favorite flower is the snapdragon, and I especially like the ones that are multiple colors.
4. This one is a confession - I am addicted to chocolate.
5. One thing you would definitely not know about me is that I have narcolepsy... that's a disorder where you fall asleep all the time. In college, I was falling asleep 50 to 100 times a day when I decided to see a doctor. No worries - I am a fully-alert, no-falling-asleep person today! Some fantastic lifestyle choices have resulted in me being one of the most energetic, awake, positive, on-the-go people you'll ever come in contact with!