Buy a new house in Port Orange Florida. New construction at it's best!
In my quest to stay abreast of things that can help my real estate clients, I like to frequently visit new housing developments, since every builder offers different perks to their buyers. I compare the prices, floor plans and amenities with other developments and builders in the area.
A couple of days ago I stopped by the Centerline Homes model office at Oakbrook in Port Orange. This is a beautiful community with a very pretty entrance, a children's playground, gazebo, scenic nature trail and a pier overlooking an large lake. These amenities are all included in the incredibly low HOA fees which are currently only $46 per month.
Centerline Homes at Oakbrook features several floor plans with living area square footage ranging from 1399 to 2906. Featured models are...
- The Cedar: 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1399 sq ft of living area, $229,900
- The Empress: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1585 sq ft of living area, $239,900
- The Aspen: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1759 sq ft of living area, $249,900
- The Birch: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1928 sq ft of living area, $259,900
- The Hawthorn: 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2285 sq ft of living area, $269,900
- The Laurel: 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2481 sq ft of living area, $289,900
- The Mahogany: 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2699 sq ft of living area, $309,900
- The Sabal: 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2906 sq ft of living area, $319,900
If you're interested in buying real estate in Port Orange Florida, make a Smart Choice and contact Lisa Hill. If you'd like more information on the Centerline Homes at Oakbrook in Port Orange, call or e-mail me and I'll be happy to fax or e-mail the floor plans to you.