If a real estate blog is an integral part of your marketing system, you may be frustrated day after day as you sit in front of your screen trying to come up with topics. These ideas may help.
- Consider blogging about your new listings. This is a great way to get exposure to your real estate blog, and if you have new listings on a daily basis, a brief overview of each may give readers just the reason they need to head over to your site to find all of the right properties for them.
- Consider writing about companion companies in your area to help customers. Pairing with great moving companies, home repair companies, or mortgage lenders will be a great help to your potential customers, and it should keep them reading on a regular basis.
- Spend some time offering your customers advice on both buying and selling homes. It may not only save you a bit of time explaining things again and again, but it will also give customers a resource they can turn to. Cover everything from curb appeal to finding the right mortgage lender in your blog.
- Blog about area attractions for individuals who may be headed to your area. Keep it relevant to newcomers, but feel free to point out your favorite restaurants, theatres, and community events.
- Blog about real estate news that will help your customers. For example, when the Fed lowers interest rates, people may want to find better mortgage offers, and that could be one of the many things you talk about in your blog. Changes to real estate law or real estate tax deductions in early April may also be good procedural topics to cover.
- Offer your readers things to think about. For example, in one posting, offer a little quiz about whether or not a home has curb appeal, then spend your next post talking about how to improve curb appeal. Making an interactive blog will only increase the likelihood that visitors will return.
- Blog about areas of your city. It may help visitors decide where the best areas of town are for them. Talk about schools and attractions in each area to help visitors make the most of your blog.
If you want some help coming up with ideas for your blog or you need someone to help you out on a regular basis with your blog or other marketing materials, contact James Colucci Enterprises. With years of experience, we can meet all of you real estate marketing needs.