Wolfeboro’s Residential listing data reflects an increase in market inventory by 54% when compared to last year’s 1stquarter stats. There are currently one hundred-seventy residential homes available for purchase in the town of Wolfeboro, fifty-eight offer waterfront and/or water access; twenty-seven condominium units and thirteen commercial properties. 1st quarter sales volume reports a 50% increase over last year, however the average sales price has decreased by 14%. Pending sales reflect a slight increase over last year’s activity by 13%.
1st Quarter 2012 Residential Markets
- 77 New Listings… up 54%
- 17 Pending Sales…up 13%
- 24 Residential Homes resulted in a successful close…up 50%
- Average Price Sold Homes…$211,,5000., down 14%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 139…decreased by 34% or 72 days
- Lowest Sales Price…27 Pine Street, Wolfeboro $29,500.
- Highest Sales Price…118 Square Hill Road, Wolfeboro $1,600,000.
Wolfeboro’s Vacant Land listing data reflects an increase in market inventory by 53% when compared to last year’s 1st quarter stats. There are currently eight-two vacant land parcels available for purchase in Wolfeboro. 1st quarter sales volume reports a 33% decrease over last year, and the average sales price has increased by 166%. Pending sales are equal with one unit under contract. This percentage increase is mis-leading due to the fact that only two sales were realized; there would need to be more samples to establish a more accurate increase and/or possible decrease.
1st Quarter 2012 Vacant Land Market
- 20 New Listings… up 53%
- 1 Pending Sales…equal with last year
- 2 Vacant parcels resulted in a successful close…down 33%
- Average Price for Parcels…$197,500., up 166%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 226…a decrease of 459 days or 67%
- Lowest Sales Price… TBD Winnipesaukee Estate Drive, Wolfeboro $55,000. | 2.16 acres
- Highest Sales Price…TBD Fernald Crossing, Wolfeboro $340,000. | .30 acres w/100’ water frontage on Lake Wentworth
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st through March 31st, 2011 & January 1st through March 31st, 2012.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, ABR, GRI, ePRO, REALTOR, Broker Associate, Costantino Real Estate, LLC | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616 | Wolfeboro Appraisal Services “Your Lakes Region Professional”
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com or call direct at 603-539-3200, ext. 208