Wakefield’s Residential listing data reflects an increase in market inventory by 4% or two units when compared to last year’s 1st quarter stats. There are currently one hundred twenty-seven residential homes available for purchase in Wakefield, twenty-five offer waterfront and/or water access; six condominium units and eleven commercial properties. 1st quarter sales volume reports a 12.5% increase over last year, however the average sales price has decreased by 20.8%. Pending sales reflect a slight increase over last year’s activity by 14.2%.
1st Quarter 2012 Residential Markets
- 52 New Listings… up 4%
- 16 Pending Sales…up 14.2%
- 18 Residential Homes resulted in a successful close…up 12.5%
- Average Price Sold Homes…$210,550., down 20.8%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 207…increased by 37 days or 21.7%
- Lowest Sales Price…31 Sanborn Road, Wakefield $40,000.
- Highest Sales Price…212 Arbutus Drive, Wakefield $650,000. w/101’ of shore front on Great East Lake
Wakefield’s Vacant Land listing data reflects an increase in market inventory by 50% when compared to last year’s 1st quarter stats. There are currently eight-four vacant land parcels available for purchase in Wakefield. 1st quarter sales volume reports a 100% increase over last year, one counted sale with a sales price of $23,900. Pending sales are down by one unit with one unit under contract.
1st Quarter 2012 Vacant Land Market
- 18 New Listings… up 50%
- 0 Pending Sales…equal with last year
- 1 Vacant parcels resulted in a successful close…up 100%
- Average Price for Parcels…$23,900.
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 529…
- Land Sale…TBD Ballards Ridge Road, Wakefield $23,900., | 1.15 acres w/beach rights to Belleau Lake
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st through March 31st, 2011 & January 1st through March 31st, 2012.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, ABR, GRI, ePRO, REALTOR, Broker Associate, Costantino Real Estate, LLC | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616 | Wolfeboro Appraisal Services “Your Lakes Region Professional”
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com or call direct at 603-539-3200, ext. 208