Sherry Wilson Team - Team Summit 2007
The Sherry Wilson Team meets every year to discuss goals and prepare for the upcoming year. Usually we have a speaker come to our office. This year we decided to each take a topic about something that can make our team better, or that needs improvement, and teach it to each other. We all decided on our topics, and then did the research and instruction preparation on our own.
The event was awesome! We never fully understood the amount of talent we had on our team until this very moment. We came up with some tremendous ideas for 2008 , and we all had a very good time being together as a team.
Here is the outline from our Team Summit Workbook.
Sherry Wilson Team Summit
- 9:00 Review & Analysis:
- Welcome, Mission Statement review - Sherry / Dorothy
- 9:10 Accomplishments - Dorothy
- 9:20 Where or business came from - Cindy
- 9:30 Team Morale Boosting - Matt & Crystal
- 9:40 Benefits of Goal Setting - Vicky
- 10:00 Power vs. Force - Marge
- 10:15 Accountability & Goal Setting - Karen & Travis
- 10:45 Morning Break
- 11:00 Selling to Generation X - Jodi & Kim
- 11:15 Grow Your Sphere - Ron
- 11:30 Social Media / Web 2.0 - Travis & Ron
- 12:15 Lunch
- 1:15 Agent Office - Tasks & responsibilities - Dana & Arianne
- 1:35 Contracts - Department Improvements - Stacy
- 1:50 Recognition Program - Gena & Stacy
- 2:05 WV Contract & Leads - Jeanne
- 2:20 Yearly Community Activities Planning - Nancy & Carmelle
- 2:35 Advertising - Susan
- 2:50 Afternoon Break
- 3:10 Scripting - Sherry
- 3:50 New sales meetings - Dorothy
- 4-4:30 One Page Business Plan & Personal Goals
I will post chapters from the workbook for anyone that is interested. I think it might be a great help to any team that wants to try something like this. The topics were picked by our agents and admin, and are very specific to the market, and the challenges we have had, working in it.