Freedom’s Residential listing data reflects an increase in new market inventory by 93% when compared to last year’s 1st quarter stats. There are currently sixty-one residential homes available for purchase in Freedom, two of the forty-one listings offer water frontage and/or water access, two condominium listings and zero commercial use properties available. 1st quarter sales volume reports a 60% increase in activity over last year’s 1st quarter along with six pending sales equaling a 100% gain.
1st Quarter 2012 Residential Markets
- 29 New Listings… up 93%
- 6 Pending Sales…up 100%
- 8 Residential Homes resulted in a successful close…up 60%
- Average Price Sold Homes…$195,562., up 46%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 122 down 72 days
Freedom’s Vacant Land listing data reflects a decrease in market inventory by two units or 66% when compared to last year’s 1st quarter stats. There are thirty-five vacant land parcels available for purchase in Freedom. 1st quarter sales volume reports only one parcel resulted in a successful sale, equal with last year’s 1st quarter. Pending sales are also up by two parcels or 200%.
1st Quarter 2012 Vacant Land Market
- 1 New Listings… down 66%
- 2 Pending Sales…up by 200%
- 1 Vacant parcels resulted in a successful close…equal with last year
- Average Price for Parcels…$52,000., down 18.7%
- Average DOM (Days on the Market) 171…down 82 days
- Land Sale… TBD Shawtown Road, Freedom $52,000. | (2) parcels 7.2 acres w/1,189’ road frontage | shared access to Ossipee Lake via Danforth Bay
Based on information from the Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. for the period of January 1st through March 31st, 2011 & January 1st through March 31st, 2012.
Contributed by Kathleen M. Kizer, ABR, GRI, ePRO, REALTOR, Broker Associate, Costantino Real Estate, LLC | Certified Residential Appraiser, NHCR-616 | Wolfeboro Appraisal Services “Your Lakes Region Professional”
For further inquiries or questions please e-mail to Kathleen@LakesRegionBroker.com or call direct at 603-539-3200, ext. 208