New Landfall real estate blog in Wilmington
The new website is just getting off the ground and one of its tags is going to be the Landfall Homes for sale blog. What does that mean? well it means you'll be learning backwards and forwards everything you need to know about Landfall real estate from a buyer's / buyer agent's perspective.
What is a Buyer Agent's Perspective on Landfall Homes
The goal of the modern date consumer advocate kingpin buyer agent is to protect buyers financially from overpaying. Cross that mentality with technology and you have a great agent to work with that is easy and hands off to work with too.
- what are the market trends for Landfall homes for sale?
- are the homes overpriced why or why not?
- has the market bottomed out?
- "listing agents" spin everything towards the Seller's advantage. A buyer agent is protective and effective at closing deals and getting through our valid position on a home's value to the Seller.
- the effective buyer agent is the outsider that is not looking to be part of the insider listing agent club and just do transactions conceding terms to be popular or liked.
- the effective buyer agent is definitely respected and gets better value for the buyer compared to a part timish listing agent in the area that occassionally sells a home in Landfall