The Rainey Financing Team with Castle & Cooke Mortgage are your best personal Mortgage Banking choice, serving the entire State of California home financing needs. As other mortgage companies get out of the lending business, we are still going strong and growing every single day by providing our customers with the lowest California mortgage rates and best service on the following California home loans:
- VA Loan - No Money Down 100% financing program for our California Active Duty and Military Veterans. Refinance from one VA Loan to a new VA loan at today's low interest Rates, even with the home being Underwater on the current VA Home Loan. Every other lender needs an appraisal and will only lend to 100%. With our direct relationship Ginnie Mae, who oversees all VA loans, we can't be beat on rates or how fast we can close VA Mortgages. When other say “No” we say “Yes We Can”.
- FHA Loans - Low Down Payment requirement at 3.5% Down. FHA is not a credit score driven loan with the most lenient credit requirements available. FHA Refinancing can to go up to 85% Loan to Value with Cash Out. FHA Streamline Refinance will reduce your interest rate with very little cost and little paperwork needed. With our direct access to Ginnie Mae we can't be beat on FHA interest rates and we close FHA mortgages faster than any other Lender in California, We are your FHA lender of choice.
- Jumbo Loans - We are a California’s number 1 Jumbo Loan Lender with the quickest turn times in the industry. We are able to close up to a $2,000,000 at 80% Loan to Value, in as little as 8 days. No other lender in California can offer that. We are your best choice for Jumbo Mortgage Loans.
- Conventional Loans - These have a minimum down payment of 5% and are a credit score driven product. This a great home financing option for customers with better credit and more money down. Our direct relationship with Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae gives us the edge on all the competition and allows us to offer the best lowest interest rates and the fastest transaction time, from application to closing in as little as 8 days.
- HomePath Loans - Making it Easier to Finance Your Home is the HomePath tagline. HomePath loans are available exclusively for Fannie Mae-owned properties that have been previously foreclosed on. These loans have great financing options like down payments as low as 3%, no mortgage insurance requirements, expanded seller contributions to cover closing cost, and much more. HomePath Mortgages are available for move-in ready properties while HomePath Renovation Mortgage provides both the funds to purchase and to renovate in one loan.
Call John Rainey today
Schedule a Personal Mortgage Consultation | direct 949.637.7754