San Francisco Bay Area Home Affordable Refinance Guidelines include:
- Removing the 125 percent loan-to-value.
- Waiving risk-based fees on borrowers who take shorter term mortgages and reducing those fees for others.
- Eliminating the need for a new property appraisal where there is a reliable AVM (automated valuation model) estimate provided by the GSEs
- Eliminating certain representations and warranties required of lenders to obtain the GSE guarantee. This will protect lenders from many of the buy-back requirements they face under current guidelines
- Extending availability of the program through the end of 2013
For more information on getting pre approved for your California HARP 2.0 Refinance home loan text or call 510.282.5456, or email us at email@example.com