Dogs of course like hanging out with you, but they’re very social in nature for the most part, so meeting new friends of their own just makes their day. As much as our little pooch likes us, she’s in dog-heaven when we take her to local parks. Many require that pets are on leashes, and that’s fine. All those foreign smells will keep your canine pretty happy. But, even better are those parks where the dogs can run around and meet and greet. Here are some Tri Valley Dog Parks to entertain your four-legged friends.
- Max Baer Park – 28,000 square feet of space for Fido.
- Marlin A. Pound Neighborhood Park – separate fenced areas for large or small dogs.
- Bruno Canzarini Neighborhood Park – 49,000 square feet of fenced area.
- May Nissan Neighborhood Park – 15,000 sq. ft. of fenced dog run.
- Vista Meadows – 39,000 sq. ft. fenced in hillside where dogs are allowed offleash.
Dog Parks in Pleasanton
Muirwood Park – separate areas for small and large dogs
Dog Parks in Dublin
- Bray Commons – ¼ acre run for dogs under 20 pounds.
- Dougherty Hills Dog Park – separate areas for large or small dogs and a doggie drinking fountain.
Subscribe to CommentsComment