I am fairly new here to AR and just got MeMe'd. I didn't even know what that meant or what I was to do. When I asked, I was told to tell 5 things about myself and link it back (that part I am not sure how to do) but the 5 things about ME...well, that is pretty easy.
1. I am a "seeker." Combine that with a book junkie and you guessed it....books everywhere. Being a Seeker, I tend to read the spiritual, mental energy, metaphysical, how to become...type books. Books and journals scattered through out my house. I also love a good "story". If it is non fiction...the better. And cook books, lets not forget those fun ones. Right now I am reading....The Power of Now, Sacred Contracts and Into the Wild. Yea...I get more than one going at a time. (A true sickness)
2. I LOVE the water. Currently I live by Lake Michigan and feel so blessed to live in this charming beach town, Grand Haven.
Lake Michigan, the Gulf of Mexico, the Islands in the Caribbean....water sooths my soul.
3. When I was a little girl, I always wished my dad was Jacques Cousteau. (sorry dad)
4. When I become independently wealthy and retire.....I want to travel, travel, and travel some more. I love going to new places, meeting new people, drink coffee outside at a cafe, find out of the way hidden jewels, take photos. Yea....someday, thats what I will do.
5. I am terrified of heights! Always have been. Sure wish that I wasn't. I miss a lot of great "views" of the world. But scared I am. So I stay clear of skinny winding mountain roads.
6. Oh, one more thing. The DREAM job I always would of liked would to be a photographer for National Geographic.
There you have it. 5 + 1 things about MeMe.