“Why You Should be Very Careful Hiring Someone To Do Your Short Sale?
Its all about experience and being focus in the objective.
The person you choose to help you do a short sale should know all the options available to you.
After all they are helping you to avoid a Foreclosure and a
LOT of OTHER HEADACHES!
Here are some of the things that WE can help you avoid:
Avoiding a Foreclosure is not even the tip of the iceberg
We can help you. . .
- Avoid the hassle that comes with selling your house
- Avoid paying any closing costs even Realtor commissions
- Avoid repairs, updating, or even preparing the property before selling
- Avoid Bankruptcy and ruining your credit
- Avoid making the #1 mistake
that will assure failure in your short sale
- Foreclosure and losing your home
- Stressing about how long you will last if this keep going on.
- Learn why Lenders actually prefer short sales over foreclosure
- Help you stay in your home
and postpone the auction?
- Learn exactly what are the credit differences versus a foreclosure
- Learn how to get paid up to $3,000
for moving expenses by your lender
**** Most importantly, we can help you AVOID a deficiency judgment in most cases and give you the peace of mind to finally get rid of a very big bad debt.
Need Help Now? 240-426-5754