Good morning on this rainy Sunday morning here in Washington, DC! And we need it badly. Before I run out to do my Sunday afternoon real estate thing, I thought I'd post the thin that's the most fun to write every week. There is a collection of new faces and some that are really familiar to us all. So here goes:
1. Tristan Gasset: Almost Speechless Sunday- Through The Eyes Of A Child Watching Tristan grow up on Active Rain has been inspiring! So is his photo. Great kid meets great parenting.
2. William Johnson: Reflection of the Western Sun William has a great eye for what makes a great photo.
3. Christa Hobart: Don't Dump Those Old Tires! Next time you buy new tires, this is a change from paying the tire store to haul the old ones to the dump.
4. Brad Andersohn: Picnik.com Gets Reincarnated as Ribbet' Hmmm. Are we seeing a photo blogging theme to this week's list?
5. Charles Buell: Tiptoe Through the Tulips on Wordless Wednesday This is another amazing shot that I found this weeks. Took me a sec to figure it all out!
6. Ed Silva: Unlike Jerry Maguire, My Motto Isn’t ‘Show Me The Money’ Ed's right. The money is nice, but that's not what it's all about.
7. Gretchen Ahrens: Blossom Festival at The Gorge White House: April 21 - 22nd Check this old house out! I want to go there. I want to live there! Nice Localism.
8. Ralph & Janet Henze: Weird Home Wednesday - The Safe House, Poland This is sort of a weekly feature they do. And I love it!
9. Doug Rogers: Before You Bash Your Client's Second Choice... Doug makes a great point in this post. Be kind to thier Plan B!
And 10. Mike Elwell: Having a Give, Grow, Gratitude Attitude! Mike is a new to AR, and his posts are chock full of great advice on how to prosper in this sometimes goofy profession.
And that's all for this week. Here's wishing everyone a great week. See you here next Sunday, and blog on!