Palm Desert VA Loans and FHA Home Mortgage Loan info for 2015 - California VA Lender & FHA Lender
VanDyk Mortgage is your source for VA Loans and FHA Loans in Palm Desert. We have been making FHA, VA, Conforming, and Jumbo loans since 1987. VanDyk Mortgage is a Direct Lender. We offer many loan programs for Palm Desert Homebuyers and Palm Desert Homeowners to Purchase and Refinance homes.
- FHA & FHA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
- VA & VA Jumbo (aka High Balance)
- Conforming & Conforming Jumbo (aka High Balance or Super Conforming)
- Jumbo Loans to $3m
Palm Desert FHA Loans are available up to $355,350 with just 3.5% down payment. The FHA 2015 Loan Limit for Palm Desert is $355,350.
Palm Desert VA Loans are available up to $417,000 with zero down payment. The Palm Desert VA Loan Limit for 2015 is $417,000. However, Veterans are not limited to the Riverside county Loan limit of $417,000 for VA Loans. We also offer VA Jumbo Loans up to $1.5 Million with the appropriate down payment or equity to reach the VA Guarantee requirements of 25%. Here is one of our posts on how you can get a VanDyk Mortgage VA Loan over your county limit.
Palm Desert Conforming Loans are available up to $417,000. We offer conventional loans with as little as 3% down in Palm Desert and throughout Riverside County.
Palm Desert Home Loan information
FHA Home loans for Palm Desert, California:
- FHA Home Loans require just 3.5% downpayment
- FHA Loans available up to $355,350 for Single Family Homes, Condo's and Townhomes
- The Seller can pay up to 6% of your closing and settlement costs.
- Minimum score for most FHA Home Loans is just 600
- You can receive a gift of funds for your Downpayment and closing costs from Family
- FHA Condominium loans available on FHA Approved condo's
- FHA Loans allow non-occupying co-borrowers such as parents and siblings.
- FHA Loans available to purchase a 2-4 Unit Home where you occupy 1 unit
VA Home Loans for Palm Desert, California:
- Active Duty Military and Veterans can both qualify
- 100% financing up to $417,000
- A $517k Palm Desert Home Purchase would only require $25,000 downpayment (4.84%) - not including the VA Funding Fee
- VA Loans require no Mortgage Insurance
- VA Loans do require a VAFF (VA Funding Fee), which is usually financed
- Veterans with a 10% or higher VA disability pay no VA Funding fee
- Sellers can pay up to 4% of the VA Buyers closing costs
- VA Loans are available to purchase or refinance Palm Desert Condominiums. Here is more information on VA Condo Loans
- VA Loans available to purchase 2-4 Unit Homes where the Veteran occupies 1 unit.
Conforming Home Loans for Palm Desert, California:
- Palm Desert Conforming loans available up to $417,000
- Just 3% downpayment required up to $417K
- Now available – NO Monthly PMI Loans up to $417K with 5% downpayment
- Allow for condominiums, Second Homes, and investment properties
- Call for details on Fico score requirements, downpayment requirements, etc
We offer Jumbo Conventional Loans up to $3m - call for details. VanDyk Mortgage has been making FHA loans since 1987. We are a HUD recognized Full Eagle FHA DE underwriter and FHA Direct Lender. We are also a VA Lender and VA Jumbo Lender.