We have been talking about this gathering ever since we learned the CRS Sell-a-bration was coming to Hawaii. WooHoo Sally (Celeste Cheeseman) has reserved the location so it is on!
We will be gathering at the Gordon Biersch micro brewery. For those of you who know Sally and I you may see the humor. Neither of us drink, making us good designated drivers.
Monday January 28, 2008
7:00pm until they throw us out
1 Aloha Tower Drive Suite 1123
Honolulu, HI 96813
We chose Gordon Biersch for a couple of reasons.
- They are easy to find from Waikiki and the Hilton were the CRS convention is going on.
- It has a large enough area to support us and they have similar gatherings regularly there
- They have great food and pupus (appetizers in Hawaiian).
- Turn left out of driveway on Kalia Rd. (0.1Miles)
- Turn Left on Ala Moana Blvd. (2.6 Miles)
- Turn Left at Ala Moana Dr. (200 ft.)
There is valet and self parking on your right. Gordon Biersch is in the back along the waterfront.
** If you need a ride, I will have limited seating in my SUV. My cell phone is (808) 384-5645
Attached is a list of those who have already confirmed their attendance to the Active Rain Honolulu Gathering:
- Randy Prothero - Hawaii
- Celeste "Sally Cheeseman & husband Gary - Hawaii
- David Kucic & wife Tonya - Hawaii
- Sharon Simms - Florida (Contact Sharon for CLHMS class on 1/24 & 25 at the Hilton Hawaiian Village)
- Marlene Bridges - California
- Tami Simms-Powel - Florida
- Pete Castillejos - Hawaii
- Jerry Bangerter - Hawaii
- Jeff Dowler & wife - California
- Lynda Eisenmann - California
- Joeann Fossland - Arizona
- Rob Lang - Kansas
- Jack Patton & wife- Florida
- Kathy Sperl-Bell & husband Bill- Delaware
- Mickey Hayward & wife Darlene - Maryland
- Kathleen Barnato - California
- Jay Oku - Hawaii
- Mario Romero - Arizona
- Matt Heaton & wife Lydia - Active Rain
So far we have commitments from those in the warmer climates of Hawaii, Florida, Arizona and California. I know the list will be growing as those in snow country get the word. The water is warm at the beach here. I look forward to seeing the list grow.
Rob & Kathy Broke the warm weather crowd lock. We now members from Kansas, Delaware & Maryland on the list. Welcome aboard!
Aloha from warm sunny Hawaii.