Three bedroom, two full bath bi-level Frankfort Square home is for sale. Otherwise commonly known as a Frankfort Square Raised Ranch.
Frankfort Square currently has well over 50 homes for sale. If you compare all these homes side by side they are relatively the same.
Frankfort Square homes are all typically 3 bedroom homes roughly between 1000 sqft and 1500 sqft depending on the style. The features of the homes are relatively the same when you compare them.
However every once in awhile you will find a home that is far more unique than the others. Here is the good news, for a limited time, we have a home that falls in that category and it is priced better than the other homes in the area. While the majority of the Frankfort Square homes square footage is between 1000 to 1500 on average, this particuliar home is over 2000 sqft because of the finished walk-out lower level and the addition these homeowners added on to the home. You will also be very impressed with the large lot and the fact it backs up to an open field and park. There will never be another home or building built behind this house offering privacy you won't experience with other homes in the area. This is unique feature in Frankfort Square since the majority of the homes back up to another home limiting the back yard space. See below for the break down of all the features of this unique rare find.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- Recently Remodeled Kitchen
- New flooring in kitchen and living room
- Newer energy efficient windows
- New glass sliding door with custom blinds built in
- Full finished lower level
- All appliances stay including, oven/range, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, trash compactor, washer, dryer, attached humidifier, water softner, along with other optional furniture and fixtures upon request.
- Fully insulated and heated 24x25 work shop addiition, including sky lights, exhaust fans, custom heating systems and it's own electrical. Easily able to convert it into additional living area, rec room, media room, additional living quarters and possibly additional garage space for working on cars. Currently it is being used as a very impressive wood workshop.
- Walk-out lower level
- Neutral Decor, custom molding, faux paint, etc.
- Well maintained and extremely clean
- Upper and lower level deck
- Fully fenced yard
- 13 Month home warranty
- Call for details on additional furniture and incentives.
Keller Williams Preferred Realty
16123 S. LaGrange Rd.