Baby Boomers Pushing 65- are adamant about maintaining an “Active Lifestyle"...
Here in Asheville, REALTORS ® frequently hear about this "active lifestyle" priority from our clients who are in search for the ideal place to make their *At Last* homes. " And it is true. . .the Boomer Generation has for the most part enjoyed an active lifestyle. According to research,(Creswell ) and others (and true to the strong opinions for which research shows Baby Boomers are known) –
Baby Boomers , such as this white-haired community planner demand to continue an active lifestyle into our 50’s, 60’s and 70’s and beyond…
Baby Boomers Pushing 65-
Baby Boomers Pushing 65 – The Wish List (note #9)
- Not dependent on our children
- Not too far from our children and grandkids
- Healthy Built home and in an eco-friendly environment
- Possibly multi-generational
- Fits our financial analysis and a budget- what we can afford short and long term.
- Financial stability of development, if apropos
- Neighborly feeling
- Golfing and Tennis
- 10 Year-round out-of-doors activities
- Cultural activities
- Near a college and Learning Opportunities
- Excellent medical facilities nearby
- Day Spas =)
Speaking of GOLF... NORTH CAROLINA is the place to Be ! Especially this week...when the Top Players in the world will be taking to the links at Quail Hollow in Charolotte ,NC...(just a couple hours from Asheville.)
As we mature... the challenges . . .on many levels. . . may become more demanding. ...that's the reason many of the boomer generation now retiring work out a list and have it on hand in advance.
You can add to this wish list and find more good info at www.whitehair365.com my Outside blog.