Ok, so I'm not so good at actually keeping my new years resolutions, but I figure if I put it out there into the world wide web for all to read, then just maybe I'll be held accountable, or at least be reminded.
So here it is, my new years resolution's, o, its more than one:
1. Cut back on the caffeine, no more soda, not an ounce and only one cup, yep just one cup of coffee/day!
2. To go to bed by 11pm on week nights, no matter how much I want to finish watching HGTV reruns.
3. To stop eating out so much, once a week is quite enough. It makes me sick thinking how much I've spent on dining out this past year.
4. To just say no to those designer shoes, even if they are one sale.
5. Finally, to spend more time doing the things I love, and stop talking about them.
I know, all are very vague and unmeasurable, but I figure if I can at least admit that these are all things I'd like to accomplish, then just maybe I'll have the opportunity to make 2008 a healthy, wealthy and happy year :)