- Extell corporation's new construction development site at 535 West End Avenue on Manhattan's Upper West Side gives new meaning to the term pre-war apartments.
The yet to be built 21st Century Pre-war Residential condo will have starting prices at $7 million.
With George W Bush still President, they must be referring to World War III.
- Manhattan will become the ultimate gated community. Manhattan's bridges and tunnels will be closed starting New Years Eve.
- Google stock will trade at $1000. per share.
- Cash will be KING - Foreign cash will be Royalty.
- Many Manhattanites still bucking the national housing trend will cash out for bargains in the suburbs - Most will return to the city after spending all the money they saved on housing on fuel and gas.
- Mayor Mike throws his hat into the Presidential race. There will be a 3 way subway series between Clinton, Guilliani and Bloomberg. Clinton wins with 43% of the vote.
- Romney auditions and is cast on Daytime soap "All My Children" - Huckabee becomes a TV Evangelist talk show host. Fred Thompson collects royalties from "Law and Order" reruns.
- Shattered Republican party re-groups. Wall Street reclaims GOP from the Christian right wing.
- Rupert Murdoch buys REALTOR.com and starts a National MLS.
- The dollar becomes so weak The Dutch buy Manhattan Island again for $24 Guilders.
- Consumers will yearn for personal human contact.
The best time to buy or sell real estate is when you need to or want to and can afford to.
Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to ALL.