West Bloomfield MI Short Sale, Escape Your Unmanageable Mortgage: Getting free doesn’t have to mean running away. Mike Sher, Cetrfied Distressed Property Expert, Max Broock, (248) 496-1472
Perhaps you have heard about it.
On the news, a reporter tells a story about how the housing crisis has caused some homeowners to simply walk away from their homes. It sounds crazy, but many people are being led to believe that walking away from their home is a good (or even the best!) option.
It is called Strategic Default. For distressed homeowners who believe that they have no good choices left, the idea of walking away free of consequence may sound like a relief. The reality, however, is that choosing strategic default has serious repercussions on your credit.
As a real estate professional who has earned the Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE) designation, my mission is to provide financially-challenged homeowners with options to escape from unmanageable mortgages without running away.
Facing your problems head-on is always the best solution. Let me help. Learn more at www.shortsaleoaklandcounty.com
The Mike Sher Team has assisted homes-owners in over 100 short sale payoffs. We work with all banks and can help homeowners get out from under their loan(s)! Most homeowners do not get a 2nd chance with a short so seek a Realtor with a long track record of success. Request references and ask lots of questions. You do not want to find out too late that they are unable or unqualified to help you.
Mike Sher, Max Broock Realtors (248) 496-1572
About Mike Sher
- He has negotiated over100 short pay offs for my clients
- He is a Short Sale expert panelist for the Real Estate Investors of Oakland.
- He is Real Estate One's and Max Broock's Short Sale consultant and Short Sale Instructor
- He is a published Short Sale resource for the Detroit Free Press
- He has an over 90% Short Sale success rate (national average is 33%)
- He has instructed over 500 agents on how to successfully close short sales.
- His weekly http://mikerealtorblog.com/ is used by 1000's of professionals as a Short Sale help site
- Realtors know me as a "Short Sale Expert" which attracts more buyers to my listings
- He is a Certified Distress Property Expert
- He is a Fox2 contributor.
- He is a CPA CME instructor for the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accounts regarding Short Sale transactions tax liabilities.
Mike Sher , Max Broock Realtors, Michigan at (248) 644-4700 x 242