I thought I would share 5 things you could focus on right now, to make a huge difference to your business.
1. Manage the HIGHS and the LOWS of being a real estate agent - it's a rollercoaster of emotions and the better you can flatten out the highs and the lows and maintain focus on the game, the more money you will make.
2. Tough markets require tough conversations - you don't have time to carry liability listings, so have the tough conversation up front about price with your seller before you list and you will have it sold in no time.
3. Motivation is everything - in fact it's even more important that correct pricing because if your seller has purchased and needs to be in the new house in 6 weeks then their motivation will ensure that the deal is done right first time.
4. Work harder - you can expect to be showing homes outside of hours and several times to hook that best buyer. You will need to put in more hours but you can then expect greater returns.
5. Case studies - show evidence of past successes and your seller will join your team. No one wants to feel that they are the only one to do something, so show full examples of how you have sold other homes and your seller will come on board too.
It's a tough market so adapt. Prove that you can do it and show them you will go the extra mile. It's working for me and I am sure it will work for you too.