I just spent a few days in Orlando doing the Disney thing. Numerous times while at a park or at the airport, I stopped and watched people. There are SO MANY people.... and that was just in one small tiny part of our enormous planet. (Funny how now it is enormous.... while a few posts ago... it was insignificant)
Each one of these individuals have likes and dislikes, friends and foes, issues that they carry around with them, problems they're trying to resolve and thngs on their minds.
Every one of these individuals has a story that has brought them to this moment in time and space.
- The man in the green shirt that has his arm in a sling. How did he break his arm? Is it a broken arm?
- The man pushing a person in a wheelchair.... they look alike... but the man in the wheelchair is much older. How many stories have these two people shared? The places they've been to and the moments they've had together?
- The large woman with an arm full of tatoos. Where did she get them? Why did she get them? do they have meaning to her? Do they bring back memories every time she looks in the mirror?
- The young couple walking with two kids in a double stroller and three other children at their heels. They're vacation will be over and they'll go where? Are they from LA or Iowa? What type of house will they go to? what type of life do they lead?
- The young lady that walks by.... speaking another language......
All of these 'specks' journeying through time and space.... interacting with other 'specks'... making more stories.