One MiMA Tower, 450-460 W 42nd St at 10th Ave
Property Overview: One MiMA Tower, is a 1.2 million square feet, 63-story glass tower designed by Arquitectonica, a world-wide leading architectural and design firm. The tower features 50 floors of luxury rental apartments, 151 tower residences and a 669-room Yotel (ultra-modern, largely automated hotel). Additionally, the Pershing Square Signature Center is onsite, offering three separate Frank Gehry designed theater and performance spaces.
Location: Perfectly located in the middle of Manhattan at 450-460 W 42nd Street, One MiMA Tower is easy walking distance to Times Square with nearby restaurants, clubs, theaters, boutiques, cafes, and all forms of New York City transportation.
Services and Amenities: One MiMA Tower offers over 44,000 square feet of amenities, including ultra-luxury rental residences on Floors 51-63 designed for unprecedented levels of exclusivity, service and convenience:
· Private Screening Rooms
· Indoor Lap Pool
· Full-size Indoor Basketball / Volleyball Court
· Digital Café and Game Room with Billiards, Wii and free coffee
· Luxuriously appointed Club Rooms for your private parties
· Residents’ Lounge with fireplace
· Floor-to-ceiling Windows
· Designer Kitchens With Stone Counters
· Walnut cabinetry and Sub-Zero
· Wolf and Miele Appliances in two bedroom helicopter-view homes.
· Master bedrooms with en suite baths featuring Kohler “Tea-for-Two” soaking tubs andwall-mounted tub spout and flex-hose hand shower
· Easy move-in and transfer between 19 buildings around Manhattan.
Available luxury rental residences include:
· Studio, rental from $3,495.00 per month
· Junior 1 Bedroom, rental from $4,295.00 per month
· 1 Bedroom, rental from $ .00 per month
· Junior 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath, 975 sf, lower floor, rental from $4,995.00 per month
· Junior 4 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath, 900 sf, upper floor, rental from $5,450.00 per month
Call to schedule your viewing appointment today!
Subscribe to CommentsComment