Is the Condo Market Heating Up in South Windsor CT?
I keep track of what sells in all areas I serve, and I have been noticing that there were quite a few recent condo sales in South Windsor CT compared to prior activity. I haven't reported on condo sales in a while because the numbers were so low.
But April 2012 showed great activity, recording 8 closed sales. Here are the closed sales for April 2012:
- 207 Misty Meadow Lane, 1B/1BA, sold for $69,000
- 64 Cinnamon Springs, 2B/1BA, sold for $93,500
- 1201 Sunfield Drive, 2B/1BA, sold for $105,000
- 134 Candlewood Drive, 2B/2BA, sold for $106,000
- 905 Twin Circle Drive, 2B/2BA, sold for $108,000
- 301 Mill Pond Drive, 2B/1.1BA, sold for $147,000
- 1 Arrowwood Circle, 3B/2.1BA, sold for $180,000
- 59 Riverview Drive, 2B/2BA, sold for $323,500
To put it into perspective, I compared condo sales in each of the months this year and in the same four months last year. Here is a recap showing closed sales and average price:
As you can see, condo sales in South Windsor have been plugging along and then along comes April with 8 closed sales. In addition, there are 8 homes under contract and 13 homes under deposit. I would say that the condo market in South Windsor CT is heating up.
If you are looking for a condo in South Windsor CT, there are currently 44 units available, ranging from a 1B/1BA 825 sq. ft. unit at Mill River Meadows for $79,900 to a 3B/2BA 1833 sq. ft. new ranch at Strawberry Fields for $359,900. Please give me a call if you want to see what is available.