Advantages of Home Ownership
One of the most over-looked advantages of homeownership is that yardwork is a great workout! If you are a homeowner who does all the yardwork in the spring, you certainly don't need a gym membership!
After working all day on Sunday and Monday (feeling quite sore the day after), I realized that I don't need to do a treadmill or weight machine this week.
- Pulling weeds - great for arms and back.
- Picking up sticks - works the hamstrings.
- Raking maple seedlings out of the lawn - super workout for core, shoulders, and arms.
- Splitting hostas and daylilies - great arm, back, and chest exercise.
- Trying to finish it all before the rain - a true aerobic workout.