As we head into the summer market, the Catchword of the week is BALANCE.
We are familiar with how difficult it can be to maintain balance as a real estate agent.
To help us all with maintaining BALANCE in the upcoming months, here are some thoughts to consider:
- Have you hugged your spouse or significant other today?
- If you have kids, have you told them you love them today?
- When is the last date night you've had with your spouse or a special friend?
- When did you read your last non-work-related book, and what was its title?
- Is your summer vacation scheduled, and where have you travelled recently for vacation?
- What is the last movie you've seen?
- What hobby do you have that is not related to real estate?
- Have you learned any languages lately?
Use the above questions to trigger your thoughts for similar questions that are specifically applicable to your lifestyle, and then use those thoughts to prompt you to remember to maintain some BALANCE in your life!