Western New Yorkers today are full of pride. the Winter Classic Ice Bowl happened yesterday. And although the Sabres did not win, Western New York won in a big way! Over 70,000 people attended the historic outdoor game (20,000 of them being under 16) was great family fun.
Telecast live on NBC the game was broadcast around the world.
Congratulations to the NHL, the Sabres and the Penquins on such a great day!
- Ice Bowl Big Winners - Hotels and Restaurants
- For Sabres fans indoors, there's no place like home
- Crosby Lifts Penguins in Winter Classic
- Pond hockey provides Ice Bowl's warm-up act
- Winter Classic Photo Gallery
- What some WNY Residents Thought
- A Great Day for Hockey
- On Frozen Pond: Penguins and Sabres set to stage NHL's first U.S. outdoor game in USA
- ICE BOWL - WNY Parties January 1, 2008
- Spotlight on Orchard Park
- Blue Collar Buffalo Ready for Winter Classic Spotlight
- Winter Classic Fact Sheet
- Everything you need to know about the Ice Bowl
- Teams to wear Retro Jerseys
- Ice Bowl Hottest Ticket Around
- Sabres will Play in Winter Classic
- Sabres Host Winter Classic House Party at HSBC Arena
- Snow Globes Commemorate the Winter Classic