Franklin homes have been a great investment over the years, and those who bought homes in the last few years will be rewarded for ignoring the national trend. I believe that Franklin homes will increase in value at a much faster pace than similar Nashville homes based on historical statistics and the constant tax increases asked for by the never ending democrat mayors of Nashville who are always looking for ways to increase the number of union employees working for the city. It's a vicious circle that never seems to stop in Nashville, and thankfully the city of Franklin isn't controlled by the unions, so their property taxes are considerably lower and the city functions much better.
Franklin Tn Homes Market Report April 2012 – The trend of increasing sales and higher prices is still happening for Franklin Tn homes with a 28% increase in the number of homes sold and an increase in median price of 8%. I seem to repeating the same information over and over, but the trend has been accelerating and I fear the worst for the potential buyers who have yet to purchase a Franklin Tn home. On the other hand, if you are a home owner who needs to sell, this has got to be fantastic news. The shrinking inventory and increasing cost to build will make your home appreciate as the trend should continue until interest rates will eventually start to rise.
- 141 Franklin Tn homes sold in the month of April compared to 110 last year
- the median sales price was $349,900
- the median size of homes sold in Franklin was 2885 square feet
- average days on market was 82
- 183 Franklin Tn homes are currently pending sale
- the list price to sales price ration was 97%
Franklin Tn is located 15 miles south of Nashville and is know for it’s history, shopping, dining, and a great quality of life. Search for Franklin tn homes here
For the most-up-to-date information on Franklin tn current home values, then we urge you to contact us. We can assist you with all aspects of buying or selling real property in this and other neighborhoods in the Nashville Metro area. Also ask to be placed on an instant notification system when any new Franklin Tn MLS listings come on the market or price reductions in Franklin Tn are posted.
Showing properties 1 - 50 of 289. See more city of Franklin real estate.
(all data current as of 5/5/2012)
- $434,900 : 3008 Westerly Dr, Franklin4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $424,900 : 4436 Savage Pointe Dr, Franklin4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $314,900 : 2241 Oakwood Rd, Franklin3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $300,000 : 2093 Carters Creek, Franklin3 beds, 2 full baths
- $399,900 : 342 Tippecanoe Dr, Franklin4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $309,997 : 303 Larkspur Cv, Franklin4 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $410,000 : 1986 Berrys Chapel Rd, Franklin3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
- $398,800 : 219 Sontag Dr, Franklin4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $388,000 : 208 Winter Hill Rd, Franklin4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
- $419,000 : 3020 Oxford Glen Dr, Franklin4 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths