Located in the vibrant Rocesvalles Village, just a hop and a skip away from all the businesses on Roncesvalles Ave and Bloor West Village, the scenic setting of High Park and Lake Ontario, Howard Park Condos by Triumph Development will become the iconic 8 stories residence offering 97 modern residences ranging from 487sf [one bedroom] to 1452sf [three bedrooms plus den penthouses] with oversized terraces and private gardens.
Designed by RAW Architect, the design concept of Howard Park Condos was inspired by the Mountain Dwelling in Copenhagen, through combining the comforts of a suburban backyard with the virbant living of urban density. The objective of the design also to provide maximum light exposure and fresh air for each individual dwelling, and greenery that will spill over the terraces as a notable feature.
Other green features include:
- Geothermal energy
- Following LEED guidelines in best practices in construction
- Car sharing program [Autoshare]
- Green roof technology
- Low-water landscaping and drought resistant native plants
- Walkscore of 98, along TTC routes
- Abundant covered bicycle storage
- On-site garbage and recycling sorting
- High energy efficiency windows
- Low flow fixtures
- Low VOC paints, non-toxic carpets, sustainable finishes in common elements and units
- Energy Star appliances
Occupancy is tentatively set for December 2014.
For more information on pricing, floorplans and available units, please feel free to get in touch. I'd love to help. [Prices, features and specifications subject to change by the Developer]
Other related articles: