With just over 36,000 people within the city limits of Puyallup and another 73,000 plus people that call unincorporated Puyallup (also known as South Hill) home, there’s plenty of things going on that one might find of interest. Here are the things I found interesting this week in Puyallup.
- The Puyallup Home & Garden Show makes its way to the Puyallup Fair Grounds this weekend.
- Puyallup native Gene Ketzenberg, wins person of the year.
- One more reason to just say no.
- Puyallup students receive free tutoring.
- Nineteen people stand up to fill vacant city counsel seat.
- Real estate and the internet today.
- Spanaway Vin and family visit Puyallup for holidays and take some nice pics.
- Alaska Far West Fish Camp is making plans to attend the Puyallup Sportsman’s show at the end of the month.